2017 Schedule of MSFM Kids Day Camp
Weeks: July 10, July 17, and July 24
NEW for 2017 • We are offering half weeks (2 1/2 days each)
for those not able to attend the full five days of camp.
Info to Know:
Each week is open to students who have completed kindergarten through 8th grade.
Students are asked to bring their own packed lunch each day. Beverages & snacks provided.
Please have your student wear/bring tennis shoes if they plan on horseback riding.
(Please be advised that students are to wear a safety helmet while riding horses.)
1. First student is $75.00 per week, Second student (in same family) $65.00 per week.
2. Half Week (2 1/2 days) $40.00 per student (no discounts)
3. Friday Evening Camp (6:00 - 9:00pm) $25.00 per camper with parent/adult FREE!
(Aug. 4 & Aug 11.)
Early registration for full weeks of camp - If you register your student(s) two weeks or more prior to the first day of the camp week requested, with full tuition paid, you will receive $10.00 off each camper.
Note: In order to reserve a spot for your student, please remit a minimum of $25.00 of registration (which is non-refundable) and the balance must be paid one week prior to the start of the camp week.
You may register two ways:
(1) Go to our website, download the form and email to us. You may pay your tuition online (through PAYPAL) under donation (making note that it is for Day Camp.
(2) Mail your completed registration form along with your check (made payable to Morning Star Farm Ministries) to Morning Star Farm Ministries, 9241 Friendsville Rd., Seville, OH 44273.
The MSFM team is looking forward to having your child/children with us this summer!
Any questions, please contact Denise Shauger, Activities Director of MSFM
at 330-618-8056 (leave message) or by e-mail: Suomiandps@aol.com
Copyright 2013. Morning Star Farm Ministries. All rights reserved.